LESSONS 2025 TAUGHT ME
As the year draws to a close, I realize that 2025 didn’t just pass, it instructed me. Sometimes-quietly, other times, firmly. It stretched me, slowed me down, and gently exposed the areas where growth was overdue. Looking back now, I see that the lessons were always there; I was simply learning how to listen.
1. Growth Is Often Uncomfortable
2025 reminded me that real growth rarely feels convenient. Some of the moments I resisted the most were the very ones shaping my character. Stretching seasons felt awkward, uncertain, and at times lonely; but they produced depth, not just results.
2. Obedience Matters More Than Visibility
There were things I did this year that no one applauded. No public affirmation. No obvious reward. Yet 2025 taught me that faithfulness in the unseen carries more weight than recognition in the spotlight. Some assignments are private for a reason.
3. Letting Go Is Also Progress
I learned that endings are not always failures. Some relationships, habits, expectations, and even versions of myself had to be released. Holding on would have cost me peace. Letting go created room for healing and new direction.
4. God’s Timing Is Better Than Mine
Delayed answers tested my patience, but when I looked back on those "delays", I saw protection and preparation. What I wanted quickly, God handled carefully. 2025 taught me that waiting seasons are not wasted seasons; they refine trust.
5. Gratitude Changes Perspective
When I intentionally counted my blessings, answered prayers, quiet strength, and daily provision, I realized how full the year truly was. Gratitude didn’t erase challenges, but it reframed them. It reminded me I was never alone.
6. I Am Still Becoming
And the most important lesson: I don’t have to have it all figured out. 2025 didn’t demand perfection, just alignment. I am still learning, still growing, still becoming, and that is enough.
As I journey into a new year, I carry these lessons with humility and hope.
2025 may not have been easy, but it was a meaningful year. And for that, I am thankful🙏.
A big Thank You to you, my "readership" for being a part of my 2025.
Let's do it again in 2026.


Comments
Post a Comment