DAY 365, YEAR 2025

Wow, it's day 365. We stand at the edge of a new year. One season is ending, and another one is about to begin.

As the year comes to a close, my heart leans into gratitude before it leans into plans.

Thank You Jesus, for the days I understood and the ones I didn’t.
For prayers answered clearly, and for the ones that came wrapped in waiting.
For strength I didn’t know I had, grace that carried me quietly, and lessons that shaped me.

This year wasn’t perfect, but it was purposeful.
There were moments of joy, moments of stretching. Looking back, I can trace Your hand in daily sustenance, protection, and timely encouragement.

As a new year approaches, I don’t step forward with anxiety or pressure to have it all figured out. I step forward with trust.
Trust that the same God who kept me through this year will guide me into the next.
Trust that growth will come, grace will abound, and purpose will unfold one step at a time.

I release what didn’t work.
I carry forward what refined me.
And I enter the new year with hope anchored in You.

See you in the new year soon.
Amen.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE SOURCE OF JOY

WHAT'S TRENDING?

WAITING WARS