REFUSE TO SETTLE: AFFIRMATION

When all odds are against me, and everything that I have done has failed: I will defy, I will challenge, I will dare, I will persist, and I will endure. For I know that it is never over until it is over.

I will go the extra mile that others are unwilling to go. I will endure the pain that others are unwilling to endure. I will face the uncertainty that others fear to face. I will climb the obstacles that others perceive as unclimbable. I will reach for the dreams, my dreams, that others deem unrealistic. I will run, I will walk, I will crawl, and I will drag myself if I have to.

I am going for that which many fear to go for. There is no turning back. I have no choice, I will do whatever is necessary, whenever is necessary, and wherever is necessary. I will think of the best, expect the best, and work only for the best. I will refuse to accept or settle for anything less than the best. I deserve it.

If I get what very few others get, it's not because I am stronger, smarter, or more courageous, but because I am willing to pay the price that others are unwilling to pay. Mediocrity will never be an option when excellence is a choice.

Don't settle for second best just because it seems easier to afford. Realize that regardless of what we choose, life will demand the same unfair and unreasonable amount of effort.

Since you are going to pay the same price, why not pay for something worth having...a worthwhile dream.

Andres Lara (Inspire the Sleeping Giant Within)

QUOTES

Success does not mean the absence of failures; it means the attainment of ultimate objectives. It means winning the war, not every battle.- Edward Bliss.

Happy weekend, and keep birthing possibilities.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE SOURCE OF JOY

WHAT'S TRENDING?

WAITING WARS