WHY YOU NEED TO SET GOALS


Hello there!

How are you doing today? I want to take a moment to share some thoughts before I dive back into my busy day. 

As we enter 2025, what will set this year apart from others? I believe it can be summed up with a word you’re probably very familiar with: GOALS!

For your goals to be truly worthwhile and not something you forget by mid-year, they need to be Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Time-bound—better known as the SMART criteria. Most people are familiar with this acronym, and it's important because it really does capture what effective goal-setting is all about.

You may be thinking, "Goal setting isn’t for me; I don’t always follow through. I’d rather go with the flow and see what life brings." However, let me share some reasons why setting goals is essential this year:

1. God's goals set the agenda for your life.

2. A goal helps you stay focused on your primary mission and guides how you conduct your life.

4. Goals are motivating.

5. Goals can be rewarding, especially when they help and bless others.

6. Goals are energizing and instill hope.

3. Goals provide strength and endurance.

7. Goals help you keep your eyes on what you are pursuing, making it easier to resist temptation.

8. Goals prevent you from spreading yourself too thin or doing too much.

SELAH.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE SOURCE OF JOY

WHAT'S TRENDING?

WAITING WARS